Saturday, February 21, 2009

Me and the F-man

I spent the better part of the week alone with Felex. Mr. Felex. F-man. Fefe. Fedex. Theyre all the same little guy.

You could set your clock by the questions.

"What's for breakfast?"

"What's for lunch?"

"What's for snack?"

"What's for dinner?"

"What's for snack?"

"What's for desert?"

"Do I have to go to school?"

"Why do I have to go to school?"

"Really, why do I have to go to school?"

"Can I go to bed at 9:30 like mom let's me?"

"Why can't I go to bed at 9:30?"

"What do we have for snack?"

Repeat as necessary.

All in all, we had a very fun time together. 4 days of cartoons, frozen food, no work, lazen' around the house.

Good times, good times.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And I'm sure all the laundry was folded and put in its proper place...glad you boys had a fun time bolding....

Anonymous said...

There I go again being anonymous...