Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Spent

Wow!

There was a whole lot of nothing for a while.

I worked some and loafed some.

Spent time in the emergency room with Dex.

Spent time waiting for a tow truck, again :(

Spent time looking for a new bed.

Spent time with the kids.

Spent time watching cartoons, with and without the kids.

Spent a lot of time driving.

Spent no time writing.

Spent time moving stuff out of storage.

Spent time figuring out how to spend time.

Spent a lot of time on the computer.

Spent my wasted youth years ago... Or is that mis-spent?

Spent all my money on a bob-tail nag (camptown races).

So, now that I'm spent, I should have less nothing to do.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Westley even tho you sound like you are spent...glad to know you are stil thinking of cleaver things to write...